<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Better days
Tuesday, 27 February 2024

Can't think of a better title but guess it is what it is! Am hoping for better days and I realised I am getting better at.. managing how I feel! I guess going through such situations before helped, or maybe it hasn't sunk in yet oops.

All I wanna do now is probably just spin all my 烦恼s away and focus on other things that keep me busy and probably happier!

Somehow somewhere I scrolled to an old post about passiveness and I guess that never changed hehhhh. Isok I will make that change this year I hope, so that I create less misery for myself hahaha.

Caught a number of random animes last weekend which got me thinking what if life is as simple as those depicted therein? But hooomans are just so complicated creatures, so... hais.

Shall find a way to keep me awake with 1001 fires burning elsewhere 🔥 

Hoping for calmer days ahead!! And counting down to Korea, jiayou debs!!



[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]