Ohno very stupz me was being very rash and booked Jeju accoms for 19 - 23 February instead of March!!! Got me very confused when the host started giving me the passcode and how to get there when.. I am still in Singapore??? HAHA. Got back less than half the price paid, expensive price to pay!! 🥺
Still in CNY so trying not to dampen my mood! Not sure why feeling like this but hope it gets better by March! Am attributing part of it to work and the farewells.. lost most of my OG Kakis 😠Trying to stay afloat but its really hard oops. Still thankful for the juniors but I think a part of me has been emptied, it's just very difficult to explain heh.
Went for cruise last weekend! Not the most eventful one since I am not a fan of casinos and gambling haha (I am just a sucker for CNY games cause that is somewhat a family activity). But still I guess it's still good to be away from certain stuff.
Mood is not difficult to guess, been spamming day6's songs since they somewhat became relatable (in terms of mood) HAHA. Fave is still Letting Go, it is sooooooo underrated!
Found a new song from Young K - nothing but.. the pre chorus is really nice/relatable!!
Actually, I was feeling
The beginning of parting
It became closer
The irreversible end
Facing our last
Is an awful thing to do