My body clock got unintentionally adjusted again! Hais its a little unsettling cause I have so much backlog to clear before flying (and I want to avoid creating more issues for others while I am away) but I am falling asleep at odd timings and hence even when I am up I can't clear much.. I mean I don't even trust what I can write at 4-5am!!
March has been.. interesting. I am not sure I am getting a myraid of emotions at different times of the day and sometimes I blame it for the lack of sleep oops. But life is about choices; I can just filter happier times to remember.. since life is short and things change faster than you can imagine!
So back to happier times:
Finally caught with ex-desk buddy WJ and a couple of the scoops kaki for dinner! And drinks haha they have yakult soju so we got one thinking that we can't finish.. guess what all it needed was games and 2 towers down wow. Didn't get as drunk (no puke this time) but was awake at night naniiiii!
Woke up early for JB! Thank goodness both ZB and XR managed to wake up tooo haha. I love how we don't really plan for our trip; there was some chingay event so its v crowded and places were closed. We didn't queue too long to get in so it is a win!! And we managed to find a pretty decent breakfast place since dasixi was closed. Tried bowling after a looong while and sorry to say I am terrible at this haha. Hopefully the next time we try this again it will be better?
Have gotta say massage was great and happy to convert more people to do full body massage w me please!! And dinner was awesome, am so glad we decided to give chi-gui a try and it truly didn't disappoint!! Super worth the wait 🥹
(Cant seem to rotate this on phone oops)
And I got myself a new.. blind box from bubu and dudu! SORRY GAIZ BUT THANKEW FOR AGREEING TO BUY THE REMAINING BOXES W ME!!! I just thought that it would be a good memory for me next time heh. And thanks kaki for helping to carry 1001 stuff!!!
JX last day was on Monday! Sad to see good employees leave but I believe that people will make wise choices for themselves!!
Caught KFP 4 on Thurs since there was 5 bucks tickets hahaha. Oh god smuggling macs into the movies sounds like something I did back in school.... and weird dinner cause there was no carbs 🙃
And I finally cleared most of my stuff at L14 today!! 🥹 all them memories..
Andand booked bali w godsis and mum this Jul!!! Abit sad that dad and bro can't join cause bro is just busy in Jul hahhaha and we usually try not to leave only 1 person at home. Isok, he gets to go Genting w parents end March while I see if its also time for JB? If not I will be scared to be alone at home hahah
Guess that is all for happier days! The not so nice part is just me overthinking / assuming things I guess.. and being sensitive in general. Shall not brood over them!! Maybe Korea is a good time for me to sort things out myself! Can't wait for the trip but we haven't planned stuff and I am wondering how to take calls/ meetings while overseas..
Let me think if I will want to post Korea photos here aft my trip! Gotta remember to change money and buy insurance!!

