<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Gatherings :)
Saturday, 30 December 2023

Posting the food prepared by L, thanks for having us today ❤️ Had a great time catching up and playing games (albeit people arriving / leaving at different times and not having a group photo)!! Loved those card and board games but I just dont collect them.. Sushi-Go-Party is really fun!! 



Also caught up with batchies on Weds so 2 days are used up during the break!

I guesss with one more confirmed news I got to embrace myself for what's to come in 2024. I just think it's pretty unfortunate that I lost almost all my emotional pillars of support at work (which are same / close rank to me) - I wonder whom I can speak to next time or it will just all be bottled up 🥲 

Not saying that I don't have anyone else whom I can talk to in office, but it is just not the same given rank differences (sadly, sometimes I do wish I can be as carefree when talking to them but at work I still have to act like a M/AD). And there are just things where they are not exposed to so it would be tough to relate heh. I am just afraid that I may over rely on them which may just make it even more difficult to leave next time~ Have been getting advice that I should leave for my own well being cause.. we all know whoever is left will get all the leftover stuff 🥺

Ok enough ranting, I think I am a bit too lax this week (although there are timelines to rush for 😔).. I did manage to watch a bit of TV, including the anime reccomended like Your Name, Silent Voice and 86.. got to admit, 86 is pretty good - even le bro didn't mind watching heh.

Arghh 2023 is ending (so is my office closure though I think I slept v v little) and I still have a lot of work to clear. Finally cleared some of my work space thanks to reno, but gosh I don't think I can WFH for 4 days a week.. Prob will take Mon/Tues in office as well 😕 That is for 2024 debs to figure outt.

Ending with a photo of Latte! She was quite sticky to me for while (and thankfully she didnt scare me) so I got to give her the pats and headrubs while she sat near me 😁


 

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]