I know I need to sleep but.. argh when my body clock is getting messed up even after peak 😐
Feeling nostslgic this time every year hehhh, sometimes I wonder how different things would have turned out if certain choices were made..
Today's OT playlist are songs from uni days, and sometimes I just love the simpler melodies 🙃 Random songs to remember include EXO's First Snow and Peter Pan, BEAST's 12:30, Big Bang's Blue, etc.
But these days am loving the OST from Castaway Diva too, songs were on repeat during peak 🥹
Secretly hoping this week can be kinder, and please let me wake up in time later~
// Edit 17 Dec 4.50am, me is too awake to sleep whoops
Still trying to process the things that happened over last few weeks, things that I regretted (saying) and things that are about to happen.
Can't imagine how eventful this year was, to have long time colleagues leaving (not just one or two...) and totally dreading how I will cope with it mehhh. 4 x farewells within two weeks and more to comeeee 😶