Guess who decided to boycott work on the last day of 2023! May regret later in the week but I thought it would be good to recap some of the happier moments since I really have STM and things get blurry over time~
It's all random snippets from everywhere and likely most are not captured on socials.. Pardon the horrible quality but wanted to keep things unfiltered as much as possible 😆
I tried to put them in chronological order.. so here goes!
Caught up with exroomie in early Jan for some brunch/shopping! (Recalled we met again sometime in May to celebrate her birthday but I can't find photos..). Followed by Jen's wedding before flying to KR (where we met Mich)! When I was back it was TP event followed by farewells.. this was Tze's I think 🥲
Not pictured herein - CNY, meetups with Bin (aft sooo many years we still don't take photos heh)
SM trip in late Oct which I ended up being alone from TP cause both batchies cant make it (and now they are / will be gone soon 🥲). But still glad to make new friends and catch up with tax batchies who are still here~ also met the alumni when Eunice returned 🙂
Don't have much birthday photos but still thankful for those who remembered! 🥰
Post peak it was TP christmas event in Dec and somehow little M became a new friend (pls remember me next time we meet!!), followed by N's first and last ran-nesday and more farewell photos 🥲
Last photo was also taken when we had to clear office space lol. Didn't work much cause of spring clean but feels bittersweet to throw all those hardwork aft so long heh.
That's more or less it! Feels good to collate these to remind myself that there were good times amidst a tough year.. May 2024 be nicer to me 🥹
Over the years I kinda lost track to do resolutions but I just hope for a simple and happy life.. hence am only wishing for
- Better health - hoping to get back on track to keep myself active! Last peak was too crazy I prob had gained a tad too much weight woops.
- Better sleep - am still struggling to have quality sleep; hopefully I can find a remedy this year or try to make myself have more sleep to recover from the long work nights.
- More quality time - hoping to spend more time with family and those who matter :) I think I kinda missed those cafe or random catch-up days where I can sit down to talk to people without worrying about work :/ And also, once time is lost I can never get those back.. that said I also hope all my trips go well next year!! (Gotta check on my KR booking and also start to book accoms for both TW and KR).




