Just right.
Sunday, 19 July 2015
Mirror, mirror please tell her
Scale, please tell her too
That she doesn’t need to change anything
That she’s pretty and perfect just as she is right now
Scale, please tell her too
That she doesn’t need to change anything
That she’s pretty and perfect just as she is right now
Just be happy, don’t worry
Don’t look for your flaws
Instead of the mirror, just look into my eyes
Instead of the scale, just get on my back
Don’t look for your flaws
Instead of the mirror, just look into my eyes
Instead of the scale, just get on my back
No matter how much I take you apart
And look and look at you
I can’t find that part of yourself that you think isn’t pretty
And look and look at you
I can’t find that part of yourself that you think isn’t pretty
----
Ohnooo my body clock is screwed! Supposed to be asleep but I think I'm too awake from dancing to the music just now!!
Love long weekends cause I get to rest more; poor throat and nose be well soon so that I don't have to continue suffering at work!!
And... There're always free channels during public holidays! Happy happy debs cause this means I get to watch the kmtv channels to sing and dance (more like just randomly jumping around to exercise) HAHA. And today le bro and I realised that the Oh!K channel actually airs shows from MBC!!!
Omg you should totally see my expression when I saw Infinity Challenge being aired!! Last week's episode somemore!! It's the super funny one where I posted one the funny vids on Facebook. :D was literally LOL-ing at 1am HAHAHA. Bro was saying we should subscribe to this to satisfy our own TV wants, but heyyyy I'm working and he's enlisting soon so who's gna watch on weekdays! But yeah aft that was my music show and I got to exercise at.. 2ish HAHAHA. Too many happy songs for happy debs I cannot take itttt. Poor cable box was telling me we need to delete past recordings again oops!
Heheh but so many things happened that kinda made my day such that I don't feel burdened or upset anymore. Or maybe cause I've got too much work on hand to think about them too. It's good :D
Shall find to blog soon! Shall be good and start some research for my work tmr so that I can finish my reports on time. Haven't started oops, still busy w my previous assignment. And it's really been too long since I rushed reports out; even in NTU I usually plan my report drafts like at least a week or two beforehand so that I can slowly refine it. Now it's.. 1-2 reports in 1 week haha I'm gna go crazy LOL.
K goodnight! Shall finish my songs before sleeping. Shake is-s-shake it // P-A-R-T-Y // 심킁해 // Just right *inserts ok sign* :D
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door