<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Officially graduating!
Monday, 3 August 2015

Convocation is tmr! Hahaha I know I know, I'm supposed to be sleeping now so that I don't look like a panda tmr, but heyyyy I'm just so glad there's no Monday blues!!! Though I'm kinda dreading work on Tues! Cause..  I've been on leave since Wed. Was out at JB till Friday for orientation (shall find time to blog, I hope. Hehe my tw trip is still stuck lolol idk if I should finish it) and I get an excused leave for convo! Can imagine the amount of work piling up, as well as whether I can remember how to use the relevant software for my work :/

But yayyy weekends pretty much burnt! Slept in on Sat cause I had tea on Friday and I thought I'd get my sleep once I reach sg, like y'know the super looooooong sleep after chalets last time. But noooo the tea effect was too strong for me HAHA. Nonetheless thanks Mich and Silas for getting it!! ^^ So yeah slept at night instead and woke up in the afternoon. Just nuaed till I decided to leave for hair treatment to save my hair! No need super straight hair but at least less frizzy hehhhh.

Sunday spent having tuition and the cook-off session at Labrador Park! :D wasn't expecting much cause it was a Sunday and I was just sooooo tired (but cannot sleep) so I was a lil grumpy. But well all is well now! Hehe.

Kinda glad that I realised that I've gotten used to it and not feel so horrible that I had to endure my trip trying to avoid ppl. Was telling Anna the story behind why Lynn was acting so funny back in Taipei, and yeah and about how I've gotten over my slump! Wellllllll, if not I wouldn't have joined her (and the ppl whom went for dinner. Shan't make it obvious!) cause I'd probably be having a hard time throughout. Okay la, tough times don't last, tough people do!! I'm sure I can make things seem like how it was one year ago *insert swag sunglass emoticon*

Back to watching my showww! And yay to treating my parents w good food tmr; mandatory first pay treat!!!!!

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]