<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
TAIWAN AGAIN!
Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Sparing another 5 minutes of my precious sleep to type this after sparing 35 mins penning my post in Evernote!

Yes I'm back in Taiwan! Things aren't going smoothly but I'm still happy!! We didn't really have an itinerary to begin with hahaha. Being lost is also a fun part of travelling okay!!

 And I just want to be away from places that make me remember stuff that burdens me. But yeah, walking through Raohe and staying in Space Inn do bring back some memories.

This is meant to be more of a healing trip for myself! So long as I'm not feeling upset or burdened it's good!! :)

Hoping to be able to do my first yolo stuff of my bucket list tmr!!!

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]