<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
I think I'm really lucky
Wednesday, 24 June 2015

Something off my bucket list today so I'm extremely happy. Definitely not smooth sailing; haha never had the luck of successfully trying new stuff but I think overall I'm glad I'm still safe!!!!!

Given the number of times I fell and how close I was to the end of the cliff before I took off I'm just glad nothing serious happened. People who knew I was going to do this were telling me to stay safe since I'm so accident prone and if anything happened I wouldn't be here typing random stuff at 1 am!! And even more grateful cause I didn't get new scars from all the falls and scratches. Good idea to cover myself up like a bao in the hot weather but I want to avoid getting injured again hehe.

Hmmm essentials for tonight after forgetting to put sunblock today!! All those moisturizers and night cream to protect my skin! But definitely becoming 小黑 again!! (those snacks there are 鳳梨酥 from my new friends! It's different from Chia Te's one cause it's shaped such that it looks like the map of Taiwan)


And yes made new friends again!! Lynn was saying cause I was friendly so they offered to bring us around and even treated us to fruits and drinks. Felt so bad oops. Like my intention of talking to people was to avoid awkward silence! But still thankful to have people bringing us around and taking care of us. I don't think I deserve such good treatment, really!!!! My godsis says I'm a social butterfly. I beg to differ though, cause I think I'm one who likes to hang around with close friends.

Oh I spoke to the Koreans in our hostel only to know we bunk in the same room! :D Apparently they didn't come as a huge group but somehow they all booked the same hostel?!

But yeaps, this trip has been really interesting! Like meeting new people everywhere and talking to them! Spoke to locals, Chinese and even Singaporeans while we're up in the mountains! It's a totally different feeling from my previous trip, I like!!!

& I'm getting better at accepting facts! Like I'm slowly adjusting to the I don't really care already stage! Feels so familiar somehow hahaha. Seems like going on trips really make a difference; I'll be back stronger and better than before!! :)

----
Since my phone is still not fully charged I shall ramble a little moreeeee!

Watched 康熙來了 with Anna and Lynn when we brought Anna to our hostel! It's quite an interesting topic though: Do girls need to have a male BFF, or something along the line!!

Idk leh, I kinda like to debate on this! Think I asked LG before cause everytime I met her I'd talk about stuff that would somehow lead to topics about me being a girly girl. Which kinda meant that it's super duper hard for me to open up to guys. So yeah, chances of me having a male BFF is sooo low cause I would always want to avoid any talks or stirring!

But I have to say that I've really tried to open up a little more especially during intern and exchange! Like trying to not avoid guys like they are plague HAHAHA. Still!! I think I wouldn't want to have a male BFF cause for me I think it's very difficult to draw the line between bestfriend and boyfriend! Like I don't think I can differentiate the way I treat them cause they are both close to me. Like for my closer guy friends last time I'm always having a little trouble with figuring out whether I like them as a bestfriend or what. So I just ended up friend zoning or bro-zoning them! Seems like my heart is always taking control of my mind so I can't think properly lolol.

But well.... I guess my opinion may change over time! Cause seems like having a male BFF is good when you need advice from someone with a different mindset, or when you need someone to protect you after getting yourself drunk, telling them stuff that you couldn't have told your boyf or anyone else, etc. But my question is always.. Won't the boyf be jealous of the bestf whom you're always so close to??? I think I'm narrow minded cause I may think too much if my future boyf is a girls' guy and have female bffs :/

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]