KHH
Friday, 26 June 2015
Song of the day: Demons by Imagine Dragons
(songs aft this are It's Okay It's Love & Though It Hurts It's Okay 😢)
Otw to Kaohsiung! Went to download this song cause it was stuck in my head for damn long. Didn't know the title of this song till recently when I heard it while shopping in one of the night markets in Taiwan! So as usual I tried to Google the lyrics to find this. :)
Gna spend about 2.5 days in Kaohsiung cause Idw to go Kenting alr! Like the weather is good but just don't feel like going. I shall just remember it as the place where I'm never fated to try the sports, and where I fell off an ATV~ Lynn was still asking cause she knew I wanted it so bad but I guess it's really okay! It's the same as how I don't have cravings for 雞排 since I came Taiwan; but I still had one yesterday!
I'm hoping I'll really enjoy my days in Kaohsiung; it's the place with the most memories, and maybe the place where will hurt the most cause everything is different already :( But this healing trip will only be useful to me if I can go to the place that is the most 觸景傷情 and say goodbye with a smile. I really hope I won't end up crying if I have to leave the place again :(
That aside, I'm excited to see people whom I missed! Shall try to keep my mood in check thereeee. And it's been long since I had my earpiece on! (cause Lynn is sleeping on the train :P She's been a really nice buddy to travel with yayyy)
Don't get too close, it's dark inside. It's where my Demons hide.
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door