Archive!
Saturday, 27 June 2015
Super thankful to have Rae now omg thanks for that half an hour of sleep time you spared for me omgomgomg T_T And thanks for the advice, I hope one day I'll feel the same way as you did!! :( But not soon though, need some timeeee.
And also Bev and Lynn for checking out on me, feeling very very thankful I'm not alone <3
Le buddy is somewhat in the same predicament as me but I hope hers is different though!! Don't want her to have the same feeling as I did cause it really sucks!!
Despite all these, I'm so glad to meet with people whom I care for in tw!! Unannounced visit to Hi-life and had my usual supper that brought back so many memories back on exchange :'( Here it goes again!!!
Really cannot sleep so imma do my expenses again
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door