<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
24 hours' time
Sunday, 21 June 2015

I'll be making my way to the airport!! Sigh so late already seems like I can never repay my sleep debt.

Halfway done w packing! Wanted to pack light but it's difficult considering we're moving around everywhere. And it seems like it's raining alot in Taiwan, so have to prep for wet weather, especially for places that we have never visited before or are not familiar with!! Kinda realised our draft itinerary has only places we want to go so I went to add stuff like directions from one place to another except for Kaohsiung, important timings, and also our train tickets information!!! Haven't book yet cause I think our itinerary will change somehow but need to know the prices and available timings! And lucky I planned cause I realised some places we cannot take TRA so must reroute a little!

Found out the list of places to store baggage around Taiwan!! Super useful cause most of our accommodations they only allow check-ins in the afternoon, like past 3pm so we need to settle storage!

Also kinda did rough planning for wet weather, like if it rains then kenting is probably out so we can tour around Taitung! Still found it a pity that we didn't explore much the last time around, but well some things are quite unexpected~ But well won't visit the same places if not it wouldn't be memorable anymore!!

Left with food places; I think I'm okay with eating around the area, and Lynn says she found her food places around the regions we will be at!

Yup so now it feels more like I'm going travelling! Guess the key difference about travelling in a group and with only one other friend is the responsibility to plan well. In a group for my case I'm always well taken care of so I don't exactly do much planning. For exchange we have the guys who are human GPS, and weishan who always looked out for places of interest. For Korea we have Lisin who planned the routes and even if we don't follow the itinerary we have the guys who are good with maps! And I do realise I'm not planning much most of the time HAHA.

This time around I felt like there's a greater sense of responsibility. Partly cause both of us aren't that map savvy especially me, and that we don't want to waste time finding our way so I thought it's good to plan a little! I'm hoping it'll be useful though :) And lastly cause I'm not the youngest one already! So yes nobody to pamper me so I must be more independent!!

Also done with my packing list to see what else to settle by tmr! After hours of planning I went to calculate how much more we need to set aside for accoms and the more expensive activities to see if I changed enough NTD. Trying to reduce budget also cause I feel so broke after all the good food I had over the week. Restaurants and cafés hahah omg living the life of a taitai please. :S

Can never finish my Taipei post. At most till day 3 only oops! BUT I'LL TRY TO FIND TIME TO FINISH IT!!

Okay time to sleep! :) hopefully I won't dream of Kaohsiung again! Had this dream about us housemates cycling to NSYSU after getting breakfast at Hi-life, and also cycling out of Sizihwan through Banana Pier! Missing those times but noooo if I keep dreaming of these I'm quite scared I'll suddenly miss exchange times again. Then I won't get to enjoy my trip cause the company isn't the same.

Oh right, must rmb to get WS her stickers, CK's Lu wei (cause he misses it so much) and Bryan's tie dan!

Wan annnn!!

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]