<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Less than a week..
Wednesday, 17 June 2015

I'll be Taiwan-bound!! Quite excited but okay maybe not THAT excited yet cause I've got a lot of things on my mind. Mehhhh.

Wanted to continue my Taipei post - I purposely added a lot of photos and saved the draft so that I can type it while travelling to vivo, BUT. I accidentally backspaced a tad too much and deleted a few photos along the way. Sighhhh then I don't really dare to continue typing in case I make it worse. So yeah I'll just find time to do it again tonight.. While uploading more photos from Korea (I'll just edit the posting time so it'll not be separated from the previous half-post!) 

Not very willing to upload the photos; even stopped uploading CNY photos for a few years already. But I guess that's the only way the rest can get the group photos cause I literally spammed them while in Korea; something I learnt from exchange haha. It's always better to have more than less!! If not I'll have to trouble people to send me photos to help me construct my timeline of events for me to remember. 

But other than that I see no point to expose my life to everyone else. Like if you're my closer friends I'd probably shared a few photos while I'm enjoying myself or at least showed the album when we meet up. Sigh don't like feeling so exposed but I guess grad trips.. I'll just make them an exception. :)

Had a nightmare in the morning, like something that felt so real that I'm starting to worry if anything bad is about to happen! Don't really have a good feeling about it, but I hope its not about those who are travelling now, oror not about my upcoming trip please!!

Now that I'm travelling to vivo, I think woodlands is not too far alr. At least I have direct bus and the travelling time is a lot shorter :( still remembered the day when we went jb I left one hour earlier and reached the earliest with Alex. But now it's about an hour too but I'm nowhere near Harbourfront omg :(

Super tempted to download a song from Birth of a Beauty. Ballads are always so awesome when I'm a lil down! And the lyrics are equally sad;

"You're next to someone else right now. You're probably so happy that there's probably no place for me."

Somehow the shows I'm watching lately are telling me that 內在美比較重要. I wonder how true is that in real life? Like no matter what first impressions normally come from the looks cause that's the only thing you can assess before even talking to the person to know more about the character.

Ending a super relatable quote from Chels, was reading her blog just now!

"人往往对自己得不到的东西执着不放。东西到手之后才发现,其实没想象中的那么好"
----
Back from dinner! Hehehe I was the latest, like 15 mins late sorry! Dinner at Pu Tien :) Luckily they ordered first, and feeling very thankful that I tried all the food they ordered!! Like it's not for me so they would just order what the majority wants. And somehow I tried everything! Like even those dishes that I don't know or I think I may not like - like yam. Proud of myself for not being picky, and glad that nobody pointed out I was a picky eater; they probably forgot about it as well.

But after today I think I have found some liking for certain food - my food list is expanding be happy everyoneeee cause it means I'll be less of a burden in the future :D Oh right, since I'm travelling with Lynn, I'll try to adapt to more vegetarian food, and be less picky. JIAYOU DEBS!!! :)

We prepared a cake for Ziyang's advanced birthday celebration, and so happened that there were fireworks right before the cake was served, lucky us! :)

Most importantly... we had full attendance today! Last year I was the absent one cause I didn't join for dinner (I only joined for the games in the afternoon). So glad to see everyone again, though I'm not anticipating all their teasing! Like when I was late I said I was with my mum and they went like.. whose mum *inserts cheeky emoticon* And I was dumb enough to fall for their trick and go into defense mode - but ya lor Janelle said it was too obvious that even if I don't explain it using the person's name everyone also know who I'm talking about -.-

HAHA GUYS DIDN'T Y'ALL SAY WHATEVER HAPPENS IN KOREA STAYS IN KOREA? Tsk but at least they brought their sense of (weird) humour back - whenever they say stuff I cannot take them seriously!! It's like so funny yet frustrating sometimes.

Nonetheless, good time out with y'all! I shall try to make it for more outings alright :) Here's a not so clear photo for tonight~


Jerald and I got a ride back thanks to Aaron!! Perks of having someone who stays near me ^^ But we kinda stopped by at Jerald's place for awhile cause they were talking about some issues while I was just listening. Haha I'm only a good listener, but hardly a good advisor because I can't seem to say whatever I want at the right time. Like I've got opinions but I can't seem to put them into words. But I hope your problems get solved soon Aaron!! Thanks for the ride back once again!


Back home and I have more food to eat HAHA. How to not get fat at this rate??? And I'm actually thinking how much tea did I actually drink cause my back and stomach are killing me at the same time. Like that my massage also no use already lorrrr. Was telling mum not to cancel the appointment the day before cause they say massage can help to relieve backaches and cramps but now that I spammed so much tea I guess it wouldn't be useful already haha.

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]