<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
How do you multiply an apple?!
Monday, 15 June 2015

1/2 x 1/2 / 1/2 + 1/2 + 1/2 - 1/2 =? 

Watching 2D1N at this ungodly hour but it's so funny watching them solve math questions! Like one team with the SNU students with the calculus questions and the cast with easy math questions (which they still can't solve LOLOL)

But the explanation for the question was damn funny! You take an apple, cut into half.... Then multiply the apple into two. BUT HOW DO YOU MULTIPLY AN APPLE?! The person gave up explaining after that Hahaha.


But anyway today was spent at Bugis; wanted to hike but it rained in the morning, wanted to cycle but Lucia can't cycle so ended up with shopping. Actually it's just to accompany her out la, I guess it's better that I tag her than leave her out aloneeee.

But yeah lo, everything was well till she needed her camwhore time which took.... ONE HOUR. Omg first time feeling so frustrated that idk to cry or not! But okay thankfully I wasn't in a horrible mood if not!!!!!

And she probably got quite scared of my lead cause I'm forever lost. Lost in bugis street once when we tried to look for the store that I bought my romper from cause I néeded to change - I can't wear rompers cause my body is long omg. First and last romper bought and exchanged for a dress.. That's too short but so long it's not for work I'm okay! Second time was when I tried to find Blogshopping that shop in Bugis Junction. Thought it was at L2 but couldn't find it; went to L1 only to realise it's at L3 oops.

Well at least I know the link to Bugis+ was at L2! Was just back there on Tuesdayyyy.

But well Sunday just gone like that; and I've yet to start on my Taipei post omgggg. Still cannot get my timeline right helpz!! I think we had a rough itinerary but we didn't really follow it cause we had a taiwanese friend with us so he planned one full day for us. I remember taking photos but they are goneeeeee. Like not in my laptop why!! Hopefully it'll be done before I fly please! Plus Idk when I'll ever get to blog about Korea.. Or should I just intercept my tw exchange posts and do my grad trip posts first though I'm not done transferring photos. Been blogging using phone so yeah no photo transfer done :(

Last week of my break before going tw and starting work!!! Shall make good use of time to meet up, super packed already! Speaking of which Weishan was saying that she felt sad that her uni clique kinda dispersed already after exchange :/

But nooooo yall still can meet up and catch up oneeeee. Still got our double black to clear so just plan a day to meet up in July to clear that bottle and catch up / make up / talk / eat / drink / etc (actually they never quarreled so no need make up laaaa) Ask Ben along too! like what Kary said, I also don't like broken relationships so I hope they do become close again like before! :) (Can go ahead without me cause technically they studied tgt for at least 2 years without me, if not for exchange!)

And July cause Weishan says Bryan probably needs that 2 week quarantine hahaha. Actually if they all dm can ask him over to join us for the Saboteur Championship and chalet. Hahaha but not sure if it'll be awkward cause all those who are going are probably those who went to Kary's 21st last year. Like they also know Germ cause I brought him along last year as my temporary +1 since all three of us knew him but he wasn't officially invited cause he's not in any of Kary's cliques lolol. (And Huiting ended up finding her long lost brother when he was a bit tipsy HAHA) But can't wait for this, shall let Weishan organise!! :)

Oh yeah we kinda talked about the craziness level thing again - 8/10 HAHAHA INSIDE JOKE. But oh wells, we all shall see when the time is right :P

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]