<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
1am TC sessions
Saturday, 13 June 2015

TGIF everyoneeeee! Guess my day was well spent sleeping; guess I'm really sick this time round :( Like I'm feeling cold when everyone else isn't.

But strangely.. My appetite kinda doubled. Maybe cause I'm too cold so I'm always craving for warm food!! 燒仙草 or Ginseng Chicken soup would be awesome nowwww.

Yeah so it's just me and my phone for the whole day, just surfing social media and talking to people or sleeping most of the time! Ohhh and watching sea games to support water polo! :)

Yeaps was talking to Kary at night and somehow we always end up having long conversations over Whatsapp! From talking about her getting new heels to the topic on tact to slightly more sensitive issues and also trips!! Like she's a lil envious that people around her are seeing the world while she hasn't gotten the chance to go exchange and all. But well like what I said not all trips are as good as they seem haha. As much as people want to show others what they are seeing they are also hiding a thousand others.

It's similar to how unofficial couples would post stuff of their happy moments but never post photos of them being so close to avoid talk.

[Loving analogies lately; still remember the one about 長痛不如短痛 (Haha I cannot disclose the exact words cause of the topic so a proverb to explain the issue) - it's like you like someone else already but you're not daring enough to say it to your current girlf cause you believe you'll separate after a few years. And that's like adding a few years of misery to yourself.]

People wouldn't want to wash their dirty linen in public, you see. So don't feel so bad about it, you'll get your chance soon!! :) It's not a bad thing that you're not travelling yet! Haha guess she kinda felt this way after seeing Weishan and Chelsea talk about their Europe trips.


LOL. Somehow we're back to this again. Guess she really cannot get over this. And maybe it wasn't too good an idea to tell her about this then, now she probably remembers this for life when even I already moved on. Like I don't harp on it cause it's over, and they still did look after me maaaa.

I hope this wouldn't affect their friendship k!! It was just my random rant and she just happened to be the one I felt most comfortable to share my thoughts with. Like if I told bev she probably wouldn't understand how I really felt as compared to Kary.


Hahah I kinda like my reply LOL. But it's true la, some things.. They're just a matter of perspective lo. When I see it this way, I feel less 冤枉 :P 

But if all goes well, we'll really get to go Korea in 2 years' time!! It's a promise :) And if it's possible, we can go Japan 3 years later haha. That's if I can find someone to go with me by then cause I'll be going with YK x Kary!! Like I didn't go Japan this time round partly cause I want to save it for special people! Like different trips for different people, creating different memories together! :) so yeah, she (and hopefully my future +1) can be the honoured Japan traveling partners! LG also told me Japan would be awesome so I rly want to go there someday! 

Okay for now it's back to my book and more rest!

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]