randompost
Tuesday, 10 March 2015
Realised I've been using Dayre almost everyday, and even blogging here pretty often. Not sure if I should always be jotting down moments of my life on such platforms cause like what ppl say...
Once they're up on the net it's going to stay there forever.
But then again....
I write them down so that one day should I really start forgetting things easily at least I can fall back on this to remember. Or better still, to reminisce those good old days.
And then again, no matter how open or honest I've been on social media there'll always be things that I'll never post them anywhere. Just tt now I'm starting to feel a bit 'exposed' still, like letting people to read me like an open book. And I don't like the feeling cause I keep having a feeling that someone somewhere is using these for their benefit in some ways. Not the financial kind of benefits but still.. I feel so unsafe meh.
Also, sometimes I feel that everything's just a facade, like how honest can people be? People can have their online persona, so how do we tell which is the real him or her? Like reading online dairies and blogs, sometimes I feel like I know the person better but sometimes I realise that I actually don't know the person at all. :( Why are humans so complicated??????
Maybe I should cut down abit. Looking at my past year I really didn't blog that much. Hmmmm. Then it means I should get my own planner to jot daily musing. I'd definitely prefer to share my thoughts and feeling with people whom I care for via texts or real time conversations. At least I know whom I'm pouring out to and feel more secure.
----
Random thought of the day:
I should stop being so sensitive.
If the person whom you used to talk to often starts to text less now, means it's time to stop. Trying hard to keep the conversation alive... Once is enough. It hurts more if you keep trying and keep failing. They say the key to success is not to give up, but it doesn't apply here. In such situations I guess the more apt phrase would be... It takes two hands to clap.
So I guess I should stopppp. Don't want to seem like a nuisance and no, don't want to be the one who keeps initiating the conversations. 真的累了.
Feels better after saying everything out hahaha. I know there are people who read this space but I guess it's better than typing it on Dayre.
----
Oh yes dad cut his finger by accident last Sunday. Omg it's so scary to even listen to it and dad kept teasing to show the cut to me :( hahaha but that aside, I'm glad my skin tape is still useful, after bringing it back from tw. Just that I don't have the disinfectant already and yessss it must have been serious for me to use the tape.
And my brother was laughing at me for being so scared tskkkk. But if you knew what happened to my feet and how gross or scary it looked like back in tw you wouldn't laugh alr lorrrrr. Back then I didn't even dare to let weishan see it so I'd only change the dressing when nobody's in and bear w the pain alone.
Hearing how deep the cut was I also know how painful it was for my dad. Really cannot see it cause I don't want to remember the scary times :(
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door