<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Annyeong!!
Thursday, 12 March 2015

Nothing much, just tt bubblydebs is back. Omg yayyyy let's all be happy everyday. So glad I managed to survive this period of being emo nemo, and bring everything back to how it should have been!!!

Idk I just suddenly feel very much less burdened after thinking through the last few days! :)

Less rants in the days to come, cause I'll make sure I'm spending my day happily and in my crazy way like what Kary and weishan always say, "you must remember that under normal circumstances Debbie doesn't do things the normal way." LOL tbh I think they are the few who have seen my craziest side and heard the weirdest logics from me other than intern peeps who has this debbielogic thing to shut me up HAHA.

I shall insist on being bubbly and happy daily and do the craziest things that define me HAHA. Anw the two kitties rly label me as Debbie = Crazy or nutters TSK.

Shall stop blogging on the train, so happy today :)

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]