Lost melody
Sunday, 22 March 2015
Hahaha was thinking about Cherry Blossom Ending while taking a break after my jog. It's a song that somehow tops the charts yearly at this time of the year, like for the 4th year already. And it's nice though, the lyrics.
"As the spring wind blows
The scattering cherry blossom petals
Spread out on this street
As we walk together"
And also reminded that it's the season now!! Haven't seen cherry blossoms in full bloom before in my life :( Nor have I ever been to Japan before, don't think I'm joining them for grad trip as well though my mum still insists that Japan > Taiwan. :(
But actually the songs that are stuck on my head are..
My Old Story (IU)
好朋友的祝福 (A Lin)
可惜沒如果 (JJ)
Sigh feeling very burdened today idk why, wasted my day away. If only I knew what did I exactly read or chanced upon that made me feel this way :/ Don't have a really good feeling though, like I'll really feel angst or disappointed in the next few days omg. but yeah, saw my old post about IU's song which reminded me of the song that fits my mood today. Super sad song sigh, the lyrics probably explains how I felt when I read up on it.
But anyway, super late night run today cause godsis or Lucia weren't at home, if not I'd find them to talk about random stuff to forget about the burdened feeling. Or only if I have friends who are free enough to disturb or provide listening ear haha. And also because the morning run didn't materialise; uncle got up late so we decided to sleep in instead. Le bro woke up at 2pm please omg so pig. Spent the day tumblring and reading a lot of stuff from the net, napped and woke up feeling v weird. Like a lil cranky but idk why sighhhh.
Which is why I ended up going for a loooong jog to clear my mind... And it didn't work out still. Now I'm awake after the exercise, but I still feel so burdened without clearing my thoughts hence I haven't done work again ;( How ah howwww!!!
Anyway love running at night when it's not so hot and the roads are not congested. And I attempted the long route today! From NAS to Tmart to the route opp TPJC and back to NAS. About 1.5km per round omg. Lucky I checked the route before cause some parts of the route are blocked for construction. If not I'll be lost at midnight haha super scary to run alone in the dark :S
Empty roads past midnight! Love peace like this, and probably missed the times back in szw when I'll take night strolls alone at night to clear my mind cause I felt frustrated (haha I cannot rly remember why also, but shouldn't be serious stuff since I don't rmb it aft so long, probably just me being petty and angst over useless stuff). Think I have a picture of the bridge near our place / Gushan Ferry Pier at night cause the lights were so pretty. Shall dig it out someday.
/edit. Hehehe this was taken at szw, probably one of those times when I was trying to clear my mind late at night!
Hehehe random selfie aft my jog, feat my face that never turns red from exercise. the only time it'll be red is when.. I drink lolol.
Hehehe. Shall read stuff, hopefully the burdened feeling will be gone soon!! In need of some entertainment mehhhh. And I'll not listen to those songs above, because #傷心的人別聽慢歌 :P
----
This is bad but... I really cannot sleeep LOL. Horrible idea to run I guess. Now I'm so awake and hungry at 5.40. #welldonedebbie :( scrolled through my phone and realised I still have photos from tw... Maybe I downloaded them with the intention of printing lol.
But still missing exchange. I miss those days when I get to cycle often, hanging out with people whom I'm comfortable with, my desserts and those late night supper, though not as late as now uh.
Which is probably why back in sg I cannot adapt. Like I'll keep wanting to go out with people anytime LOL. See la what happened to my plans to adjust my lifestyle back to norm. I'm still quite dependent and I keep wanting to see the same people. So that I can re-live those moments. Sighpieeeee.
And yes here's my tofu bing that I have been craving for since yesterday :(
Xiao yuan zai I've missed you so.
Missed these days :( Now that I think of it I should've taken more photos as keepsake hahah. Love candid and sometimes, unglam photos, I mean we don't really have to take nice photos all the time right HAHA. And we don't have to upload them, just keep them for memories :)
Okay zhen de wan annnnn. Waiting for breakkie to be served when I wake up LOL. Too hungry cannot think alr. Gna sleep my hunger away again and get rid of tt burdened feeling. :S
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door


