Think it's really been too long since I watched my shows. Over the years I've trained myself well not to cry at certain scenes and alw remember that it's only a show.
But today just proved that I'm still v emotional hahaha, omg busy tearing while watching my drama. Not sure if it's because it's plain sad or what but it rly hit my heartstrings. Even the OST that were played in the show also made me feel sad.
And quote for today...
"The opposite of trust is not distrust, it's fear."
And it's so true. The reason why I couldn't trust people.. I'm afraid what will happen if I place my trust on them. Sighhh.
Anyway back to rushing work. Thankfully tmr's a relatively short day, 1030-2 only :)
I'm hoping my headache and runny nose is due to the weather. Cannot afford the fever combo in the next few weeks, flu bug and sore throat please be gone >:)
----
Noooooooo sickdebs is back, feeling horrible while in class and I just want to head home all the time :( Don't really feel like talking and so giddy sigh. Thankfully I'm heading straight home to rest aft Korean today.
Super cranky cause of the discomfort. It's like I hate it when people don't reply but at the same time I don't really want to text also. #debbielogic. But on a side note, Korean grouping is settled today, thankyou Yanting for asking me first! :)
Was thinking why the songs on the radio sounded so sad today till I realised what was trending omg. :( :( And I'm like looping 當你 omw home which makes it even sadder.
---