<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Handle With Care
Friday, 6 March 2015

Things break all the time. Glass, and dishes and fingernails. Cars and contracts and potato chips.
...
Promises break.
Hearts break.

Lol omg please don't ask me why I borrowed books. I was never a bookworm when young. The first time when I actually started reading fiction was in sec 4 while preparing for O levels, and part of it was because I wanted to improve on my vocabulary so badly - I remembered I was told that having strong grammar alone wouldn't suffice, so my English teacher suggested that I come up with lists of vocabulary to help with my narrative essays.

And after I graduated I read occasionally till As were over. When you're unemployed the healthiest way to kill time is to read. (other than exercising uh)

But as much as reading benefits me, it always gets my brain thinking a lot. It's okay if I'm trying to learn life lessons, but not okay when I start to overthink again when the scenarios are similar. Like how I'd be affected by the songs I listen to :(

But I guess for me to have time to read during recess week means I'm quite free uh. :X #lastsemesteryo Pretty glad I'm not tied down by projects and I'm trying not to study late at night alr! (Though I didn't study much lately haha) #whatisconsol #whatismidterms

Shall try not to think so much while reading. And need to sleep soon omg been a good girl and slept alot for the past few days but why must insomnia hit me today mehhh.

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]