Girls' talk.
Saturday, 28 February 2015
Decided to blog before using Dayre cause phone's down! And also some things are better left here, because this page is not google-able and hence I won't have random people reading all these posts :) Yes, Dayre is scary because I honestly have no idea who is reading it.
Aft this post I guess I should get started on the next travel post already. Been lagging much ooops.
Busy meeting up with people this week, totally not in the mood to study though I've got a lot of work to do and midterms are coming! It's interesting though, after meeting different groups I realized they all ask about the same things about exchange.
And the questions are pretty predictable also; if you know me well enough you would have been able to read between the lines and figure out the ans HAHA. But anyway, I have found the answer to my previous question!
Really enjoyed this week though I had so many things on my mind, like anyone also can tell I emo nemo from all my posts. Met up with VHG on Tuesday, like finally!! :D Had a really great time with them, just like always. :)
Great dinner at Timbre with them, thougg we really ate A LOT. Hahaha truffle fries x buffalo wings x chicken wings as appetizers while waiting for Joyce and one full half-half pizza; super filling! Thank you for the present as well, and felt really bad about Weishan's present cause I thought we had decided on something to buy... but it's not the case omg. Hopefully you can use the voucher to get something you really like! Had a good time catching up, though I'm not too glad by the fact that there are all interested about my life only. Tsk, Weishan was also in Taiwan eh!! There were times when Idk what to answer so I just asked Weishan to answer instead. Thankfully her answers didn't put me in a spot hehehe :P
![]() |
| With fave girls, missing Joyce who was late! But love y'all lots <3 |
![]() |
| Joyceeeee!! :D |
Moved on to chill by the river at Clarke Quay with our ice cream yayyy. Had a good time talking to them about my personal life hahaha so rare I'll open up and it's because we have been friends for 8~10 years - I trust that they would not blurt out things that should never be told to others. :D
But I think we all grew up a lot; back then we would talk about school, hardly about boyf. Now, we're even talking about long term plans, like getting apartments, engagements and marriage. If I remembered correctly it's because we have friends who recently got engaged and all, so naturally I'd want to know about Chels' and Kary's situations since they have been attached for quite long already! Also good information for Weishan & the evergreen us! I still don't get why is Joyce evergreen ooops, I always thought she was attached at least once cause she's a good catch lehhhh *hints* :P But okay, we can be all of their bridesmaids next time HAHA :)
So yeaps for the single ones, we just asked questions to know about each others' types and all. Really interesting though, we have the similar sentiments about who we look out for. We depend a lot on feelings, so when we actually start to like someone it's normally based on something which probably touched us. Don't think it's a good thing for me though, cause I'll get affected easily, esp when the person is hot and cold sometimes lolol.
But I'm a little surprised that Kary knew about my passiveness omg. Like when I had to answer Joyce's question, she added in the point that I'm super passive and I am always nice to people, so it's super hard for people to gauge if I'm interested or not haha. Passive as in even if I like I also won't say / just deny ooops. It's so true if you looked at what happened in the past. Talked about other stuff as well but in short it was a good night spent with them, guess this is the first time we had such serious talk :P
It's true uh, it's been a bit too long ago already for anything to happen lolol.
Met the super rare pokemon today, and they asked the same things. Haiyoooo.
That aside, I shall go cycling next week! Not sure if anyone else is coming along but I'm still going! it'll be good to re-live some of the memories back in tw and spend some alone time :) :)
Contemplating wearing contacts for LT recently hahaha, must be because of Lucia's comment ahhh. I'll start off by wearing it out more often when I'm not in school :) And decide aft that
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door

