<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Intuition
Saturday, 21 February 2015

"What if my gut feeling is spot on?"

Hahaha idk, but I always had this question in my mind but I don't dare to ask the other party lolol. But yeah, just a really random thought that came across to me last night again hahaha - CNY has been well, though we shouldn't be celebrating and all but I guess they relaxed their traditions over the years. We just don't give people angbaos or wish them happy CNY can alr :) So I've been kept really busy everyday and not having time for myself or for work till last night. Seems like I really like to think a lot about life instead of focusing on graduating in time HAHA.

But yeaps, guess after talking to quite a number of people over the past few weeks I realised something interesting hahah, Bev was the one who told me verbally when I visited her! Hahaha she's still damn funny pls, when we reached her room the first thing she asked whether we wanted alcohol HAHA. But ok glad we did, cause it was rly a lot easier for me to open up since I'm alw whiny after drinking a lil. She's probably the only one whom I just admit to something which I rly hate to.

Butbut that aside, rly had some serious talk that night though we were goofing around most of the time. And her questions sort of asked me, why didn't I take the initiative to ask? The only reply was that I wasn't sure and because my gut feeling tells me something else which I need some confirmation first. I know it's a lousy excuse but honestly I need that certainty before I know what to do next haha. And she agreed that I cannot assume anything. Heheh end of story.

But tbh, I'm just wondering, if my gut feeling was wrong then nothing will happen. However, what if my gut feeling was right along? Will I miss something that I could actually have but I lost it because of my so called uncertainty?

Hahaha idk ahhh, shall just continue being the one who doesn't know anything and live in ignorance first. Guess I'll be happier now like that.

And omg I actually find Up & Down quite interesting leh. I mean it's overrated and the dance is meh. But I like the raps, and part of the lyrics sort of made sense though. And it's currently my running song alongside w Crazy!! Dk why but I run btr with these songs on loop.

----
Day 3 of visiting ended! Was out with tutorial friends at Ziyang's place - thanks for hosting us! Rly glad that I have made valuable tutorial friends in my Uni life! Like before entering NTU I was rly worried about how life would be like; I know it'd be difficult to make true friends and given my super introverted nature I'd be in my own turtle shell. But it turned out otherwise - rly glad to have known them though when it comes to groupings it's alw an issue hahaha.

You know who are the friends to keep when you really want to go grad trips with them... Speaking of which I really have grad trip crisis again. Need to cancel NZ :(:( And also it's not rly possible to go Europe with them!! Shall hope Korea is still in the plan so that I can go for one trip w them! Need to plan Taiwan also!!! Please please please let it materialise :)

Anw, had a ride home thanks to Aaron and had a good time talking to him - glad it's not about school if not it'll be so awkward in the car. But hearing his POV on certain issues just got me thinking. Guess when all of us grow older the things we talk about rly differ a lot. Cannot ever imagine me ever attempting to talk about the same issues with Lucia HAHAHA. But anw, hope he has fun in Japan during recess week and have a good break alone!

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]