Bonds that never break.
Friday, 20 March 2015
Sighpie super bored having to travel to ICA today, and according to my bro I have to wait about 2 hours there cause he needs to wait to collect his passport. If not because of the fact that my application didn't get posted properly (well my brother called and they said they didn't receive it, so I just assumed mine is lost as well haha) and I needed to make my passport for my grad trip I'd probably try to delay it as long as possible cause I'm just plain lazy. Like really lazy.
Just like how we all realised why my current passport was 'missing' - it was still left in my Taiwan backpack HAHA. Yes everything is still intact there since I came back, so are the clothes that are all vacuum-zipped. And yes I realised I do have a lot of clothes, for me to not even want to open the luggage to put everything in my wardrobes. Heh doubt there's space also, I've got clothes in laundry baskets waiting for their turn to be hanged up as well.
Being smart debs I've decided to bring my consol textbook out today to study at orchard aft tt, and to return my book which I found it painful to read, I mean it's a good book but I really just cannot bear to finish it when it's about bones breaking omg. Totally reminded me of the diary I read for One Litre of Tears. But really, newfound respect for parents who have kids with some form of disability and illnesses, and also the kids who remain strong-willed and optimistic. Guess I should really stop complaining and be appreciative of what I have.
But okay uh, I'm making a sane decision to study outside cause I'm meeting LWP people for dinner aft!! Been long since we all met up together, the last time I pangsehed them for Monday drinks with intern buddies, this time I pangseh my SSB dinner with them for y'all hehe. And also because I was the one who organised this dinner, so must go hehe. It's damn rare ok, for me to ask people out. Cause I'm so introverted that I find it hard to ask also haha, so be glad that I tried asking LOL. And thankfully most of the times when I asked I didn't get rejected so yupp :D
Speaking of which, dinner with the cousins yesterday! And I was the one who asked!! Hahaha just thought that I haven't really been a nice cousin cause I don't dare to ask them out, when they ask us out I'm abit indecisive and thus we never really got chances to hang out alone without our parents around haha. Sad to say that they've got a studious 大姐 who places school and CCA commitments above them oops. Don't know what changed me to ask them out, but I guess it'd be good to start opening up to people through them cause they're the closest people to me other than my closest friends (who probably don't hear much about me also). If not I'd never be able to tell people stuff and bottle them up again sighhh.
And it was fun also, found it epic that we kept changing our places to meet and eat. From NTU to Kovan to Bugis and finally deciding on JE HAHA. And also from DTF to eating jap food because we were too hungry to queue for 45 mins HAHA. Sigh my xlb, pork cutlet fried rice and soupppppp. Wanted the prawn dumplings but we've got someone with an allergy to that. Still trying hard to have more food on my food list mehhh. Shall hope that I'll get to get DTF soon, hopefully someone will jio LOL. Cravings cravings :(
Super bored while waiting for food and hence the selfies :D
With our food yayyy. It's quite nice eh!! Though I'd prefer to have the curry rice instead :X
Went to window shop and get llao Ilao after that! Hehehe everything's on Dayre so I shan't repeat it hereeeee :) But guys yall need to stop judging me ah. Tskkkkk!!! Like not being able to finish my food, random shopping choices and mistaking the small cup of gelato to be some free sample. Omg super retarded please!! But I guess I'm not the worst ah. Someone asked whether we got a hot drink when it's in a plastic cup filed with ice. Whut lucia whutttt. ;P
And here's the photo that I couldn't upload on Dayre HAHA. Gonna get killed for this but you know I still love y'all~
Happy happy day and I realised I've spent a lot this week omg. Convo ball payment, all those happy and good food, and... Finally booked my Korea tickets!! Like they booked it for me with the hope that I wouldn't back out cause there was a sale while I was having badminton yesterday and I got about 10 missed calls from liz haha. But I think I did say ok for korea, just not sure about Japan! Hopefully I'd not regret this again ah indecisive debs!!
2 more assessments for badminton, hopefully I won't screw up yeah. Legs were shaking for my first assessment and my mind went blank for yesterday's one. Sigh need to get rid of my fear for assessments :(
HAH, after one-and-a-half hours of waiting we finally left cause I verified something for my passport application, hey they did receive my application! But bro didn't queue for his collection cause it's still damn long before he gets his turn and he was running late. And I also don't wna wait for at least one hour to collect today. 2 plus and I'm too hungry to wait also. Rather grab light snack for lunch and clear backlog hahaha.
Many people post quotes cause they're relatable, though it's always a good excuse to say tt it's from a song or book or whatever. Nobody posts meaningless stuff heh.
Yay love this quote from the book that I was reading, it's quite sad when read in context.
"You will hear people saying things about me. Some are lies, some are truth. There's only one fact that matters: I don't want you to ever suffer another break.
Especially one between you and me, because that might never set properly."
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door



