<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
ONE DAY :(
Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Sigh, one day left, and there are soooo many things that I want to do but have yet to have the chance to. Time just seems to fly by, and now I'm really really reluctant to head back home, though I know I miss people back in SG, so are my parents. But still, let's hope tomorrow will be a good day so that I'm not leaving any regrets behind :')

Sunday and Monday well spent though I did not get the chance to eat my five meals at Yanchengpu. But heyyyy more things off the to-eat list!!! Really don't think I can ever finish the list. Shall list everything when I have time :) And also more toys - I don't really remember being so crazy for toys back in SG.....

Anyway, just a brief idea of how I spent my past 2 days! (Definitely going to blog it out someday..... maybe when I'm on the train/plane/back in SG)

Sunday - Last date with Heidi buddy / Steel exhibition that is still under construction / YCP shopping, recommended by the Yakult Green Tea lady / WAN BING / Dinner at YCP / Kaisyuan & Jinzhuan night markets / Supper @ Hi-life / Dozing off with my laptop till daybreakkkk hahaha.

Monday - School to settle leaving procedures / Lunch with Bryan and Shihui / wash clothes / pack clothes / softball / dinner & tofu bing (last time already!)  

That aside, packing my luggage is really a pain in the ass omg why my luggage weight seem to have exceeded the limit when I have already thrown so many things to the boxes to ship!! Seems like some people will not receive their gifts soooon if I have to ship more stuff!

Shall finish my work tonight, wake up early to cycle around for the last time; need to sell my bicycle tmr :( And get some last minute gifts, change money for Taipei, and finish packing up. (Need to ship by tmr ahhhhh!!!) Lastly, if there's a need to, I'll consider adding baggage meh! But I don't think I'll have the strength to carry it myself.  

Need to transfer photos out so that I can capture the last moments here in Kaohsiung :') And print those pictures for keepsake!


Omg song on loop - good recommendation hahaha but it sounds so emo nemo - totally fit in the settings for a goodbye :/

 

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]