<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Day 3 Back in SG / Missing KHH
Sunday, 11 January 2015

Finally had some time to blog after coming back to Singapore - been pretty sick and whiny at home; most of the time was spent sleeping cause I just felt so unwell mehhh. What a way to spend my precious holidays :(

Glad that I'm better today to finish up on my risk finals assignment - hopefully it was not too bad eh, super paiseh cause I offered to do two questions but in the end I probably took the longest time to do hahaha. Not the very smart kind but oh wells I guess if can pass should be okay right oops. #sorryguys 

Haven't been venturing much in SG, not even to the nearest malls around my area. Only been to hospitals on the first day back in SG to visit my grandpa and also my uncle - hopefully all of them get well soon :/ But Idk if it was a smart choice to visit them when I wasn't really feeling well cause even if I don't pass my virus to them, I could've contracted some sort of virus instead hahaha. Which is probably why I'm sooo sick now hahaha. 

But anyway, here to clear some of the backlog before school starts - finish up blogging about my Taiwan exchange hehhh. 

4~7 January (Let's see how much I can remember)
Last few days in Kaohsiung already! Sunday (4/1/2015) was mainly spent out of my house! Rather impromptu date with my Taiwan buddy - last date already, so thank you for acceding to my request to eat waffles! :D She brought me to the cafe that we initially wanted to go to last time and yay the waffles are really niceee! Briefly talked about random stuff and yes, thank you for the gift ^^ Really really thankful for having such a nice buddy in Taiwan- let's keep in contact and do visit me if you come to Singapore! :) Came back in the afternoon to get my last cup of yakult green teaaa (or is it second last? heh) and the lady was nice enough to draw out a map to tell me where to shop for nice stuff at YCP.


Met Lynn in the afternoon to walk around the steel exhibition but sadly it was still under construction. But instead we decided to cycle to YCP to look for the place that was recommended! Thanks to Lynn, I learnt more about the nice food around the area (like Big Mama, Xiao Xi Men, some famous xlb shop, etc), but I don't think I can ever finish trying them :/ Managed to get some souvenirs back, and didn't stay out too long cause I was holding on to Bryan's keys oooops. Went to get my last Wan Bing ice cream - they happened to sell milk tea flavour that day!! ( last chop + free icecream woohooo) Lynn and Darius visited my place briefly before I went back to school to pass the keys to Bryan. (which he didn't need but oh wells I get a free meal cause of that hehhh)

Last Wan Bing ice creammmm :(
Dinner at YCP with Darius and Lynn before going to Kaisyuan + Jinzhuan night markets to meet Rachel, Fiona and Bryan! Last time walking around night markets in Kaohsiung and to win those little toys! Had a really fun time there - we stayed till like 12 plus before cabbing back! :)) Stayed up with Bryan at Hi-life to do work but in the end still headed home cause he needed sleep HAHA. But yeah I ended up dozing off with my laptop after waking him up at ... 4 to meet his Taiwanese friend.

Dinner @ Xiao Xi Men!
Napped and woke up at 7 again to have a proper sleep. Overslept and missed Yoga lesson on Monday - thankfully it was the exam period so if I went I can't try out much. Went back to school to settle leaving procedures before meeting Shihui to collect my bubble wrap! Lunch with her and Bryan at the pasta place before heading back for more packinggg - I remembered my room totally looked like some warzone hahaha. Went for my first softball session in the evening - so much fun with Bryan, Shihui, Fiona and Eldon(?) though I sucked at it HAHAHA. And probably earned a few blue blacks as momento :P Dinner at Yuan Fu (the place next to our apartment) and my very last Tofu Bing dessert in Kaohsiung. Back home for more packing before WS and CK came back hahaha :D 

Tuesday was mainly spent packing up :'(. Cycled to YCP alone in the morning to get my fave breakfast after trying it once!! Chicken dan bao without corn and onions hahahah. And also my last iced red teaaaaa. Spent quite a bit of time repacking and taking out stuff to ship back. (had to ship our stuff by that day cause we don't have time already!) And omg Bryan and I had two full boxes of stuff to ship back and it's a lot considering I only had one luggage of clothes when I first left Sg; Bryan had to ship back quite a bit of stuff to pack light for Korea hahaha. Didn't have time to go Xin Jue Jiang for the last time; instead went back to continue packing before having dinner with my apartment mates! One of the apartment mates decided to treat us as a form of farewell dinner :') Sold my bike that night too, sigh it just felt like we were leaving then lor.

:')
More packing (AGAIN) after dinner, and after that I went to school library to meet my buddy to pass her some food and my Melody toy~ and also to talk to her for the last time. Ahhh really really gonna miss her too. Exchanged addresses and I promise to write to her when I have the time! And also I'm definitely going to visit KHH one day, just not sure whom I will be travelling with? Hahaha. Cycled around school for the very last time with Weishan's bike, and it's quite scary cause it's quite high and I can't really stand even when I tiptoed! Headed home to pack again and realised that it's still overweight and I have to ship more stuff back?! *shrugs* But anyway, headed down at 3 plus in the morning alone to talk to Qiu Xian Sheng for the last time - had quite a long talk hehhhh, and ended up with one hour sleep LOL. He was asking where was Bryan which I guessed he also figured it out that he overslept again hahaha. (So much for trying to nap :P) 

Woke up early to see if there're anything else to ship back, and thankfully Bryan had, if not I have to pay a lot just to ship 2 items back. And sadly, we can't ship our honey back!! (it was about 80% full omg now I wonder why did we buy it hahaha). Cleared our rubbish and thank you Bryan for helping to bring my luggage and baggage down omg I knew it was super heavy so I felt sooo bad cause he also had his own luggage and stuff. #besthousemateaward goes to him already hahaha.


Cabbed to Zuoying with Bryan and Cheehao to catch the HSR to Taipei! & Once again thank you guys for helping me with my ridiculously heavy stuff after y'all deposited your luggage at the lockers!! Still can remember them complaining how heavy it was and how I managed to pull my luggage around hahaha. Went to deposit my stuff at Space Inn and yay it felt soo much better after that :)

Went to Mr J's cafe that has the 不能說的秘密 feel!! Thank you Cheehao for the recommendation hahaha :D Headed towards Chia Te to get our pastries, thankfully there wasn't a loooong queue when we got there so we had quite a bit of time to walk around after that. Accompanied Bryan to get his haircut done before heading to Uniqlo which was on the way back to Space Inn for me. Headed back while they head for the HSR station/airport/Korea. Really thank you guys for allowing me to tag y'all for those few hours!! If I had to travel alone I'd probably be lost or died from carrying all my stuff to the hostel. Have fun in Korea and please have a safe trip back, see y'all back in Singapore though we all have different timetables hahaha. 

Did some packing and talked to some of my bunkmates before heading out to Ximending! And it's actually quite interesting to stay in a female dorm - the last time we came here was with le housemates and hence it was a 4-bed co-ed room. Met quite a numer of NBS students at Ximending though lolol. Tagged Shengkang and his apartment mates for awhile (cause I happened to bump into them) before meeting Janelle! Good catchup session with her and it was quite scary to walk back alone, but yay I made it back safely!! Continued to pack my stuff at night, squeezing as may things as I can so that I don't have to carry so many baggage alone, but ended up oversleeping a little. Cabbed to the HSR station thinking I was late but I wasn't! And I managed to carry everything up to the train cabin myself hehehe :D Took the bus alone to Taoyuan Airport to meet HY and all! Oh yes, met Zhihe, Huili & Kelvin, Yifan and his friends who happened to be on the same flight as us hehehehe. Did some last minute shopping before boarding the plane ^^

Did some transferring of of photos from my phone on the planeeee, shall find time to upload them :') Done!

And tadas.. I'm back in SG!




I guess I'm super glad that I didn't cry infront of people when I left!! :) Like only cried/teared when I was by myself hehehe, like when I was cycling at Pier 2 exhibition, along the ferry pier on Monday after softball (but it wasn't that obvious cause I was just cycling v slowly as though I was too tired hahaha) and when I was in school after meeting my taiwan buddy. Or at times when I'm just alone at homeee, like when all of my housemates weren't in. I guess it helped alot in making sure I can control my emotions when I say my goodbyes hahaha. But yay goodjob debz :D 


Once again, thank you guys (and girls) for making my exchange an awesome oneeee!! hopefully this is not the last time we're meeting up! Let's catch up soon someday! :)

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]