<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Last weekend trip and...
Sunday, 21 December 2014

I'll be bringing people around Kaohsiung! Yeaps, Debbie who has no sense of direction is bringing her family and friends to tour around Kaohsiung! But honestly, I got a feeling we'll be lost most of the time too HAHA. Super excited, cause I haven't seen them for a loooong time, but at the same time I'm feeling super stressed cause it's the time when presentations/reports are due, so are our final exams :( Feel bad 'cause I can't stay out too late - have to ensure I do my work too (or at the very least try to pass my modules and not be a burden HAHA). Feeling stressed also 'cause I still have a lot of things that I want to do but have yet to do so before leaving Taiwan........ And it includes simple things like making the relevant cards and all :/ And I also want to spend quality time with people, like singing k, going out and all (ooops.) cause when we're back in Sg I don't think we can ever meet up so easily hehhhh.

But anw! Last weekend trip with housemates. Idk, the feeling is always different when we're out for different places so well.. Just a pity that it's the last trip. Hopefully the next 2 days will be fruitful so that it's something memorable at least! :)

Andand I really hate the feeling of 不捨. Mehhh in this sense I'm glad I'm sort of going back "alone", at least it wouldn't be so bad. I mean I can totally imagine what will happen if we are all leaving on the same day. (Probably something similar to what happened after internship but I rly rly don't want anyone to see me cry la :P.) There'll definitely be people that I'll miss and not want to leave but I guess it's also good to know how to cope with goodbyes :')

#18daysleftintw :(

Picture at some park near Taroko! Cause the place is closed due to avalanche :(


Pretty view at 七星潭,we could see all 3 colours of the oceann :)

PS. Decided to start adding photos to my posts cause if not it looks as though I'm not enjoying myself and all with all the rants here. But actually I'm... really doing well here HAHA, just too lazy to blog about happy stuff most of the time and I just needed some space to rant sometimes!

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]