Christmas Eve!
Wednesday, 24 December 2014
But it doesn't feel like Christmas here!! More like any other ordinary day in Kaohsiung hahaha. But somehow I'm just feeling happier - probably 'cause fave godsis is here! Like honestly, I haven't laughed so much in a day HAHAHA. And the fact that our laughter are equally scary (cause we sound like each other) made it even funnier! I'm glad to have caught on what is happening in Singapore (like those really epic ones) and also sharing my rants HAHA. Felt a lot better, really :D
And really thank you for treating me most of the time though I always insisted on paying my own share. Sorry that I'm going to school tmr morning instead of heading to Jingyuan Farm with y'all!! Really want to go but I got work piling and stressing me out a little :/ (And also some issues cropped up with regards to the car we rented.) Thank you for being so understanding despite the fact that I should prioritize y'all over school!
P.S. I'm glad that people are saying that I've grown up while on exchange! :) Like glad that I'm still making friends and doing well. HAHA the taxi uncle was saying that 我人緣很好, I guess it's true to some extent! :)
But yay, got my yakult sweeeeets :D Le godsis bought 20 packets HAHAHAHA. And also went 9x9 to get CHRISTMAS CARDS, like finally!! (Godsis bought 33 b'day cards OMG HAHAHA) Super rushed cause I have to give some of the cards tmr; le housemates' cards are half done tooooo!! But writing notes and all makes me happy cause I can share the joy / express my gratitude to peopleeeeeeee :D
Oh yes weekend travelling via driving was fun! Thankful to Bryan for driving us around for 2 days - must be really tiring! :$ And he shouldn't worry to much about the car issues cause it's really not entirely his fault though imo. If anyone of us drove it could have been worse.. Hopefully it gets settled sooon!
So yeah anw. Here're pictures... for the past few days~
Happier days at Taitung!
MY LOOTS (presents are below!)
Fave godsis
Oh yessss I saw Rachel's dayre! :) So glad to see these photos too :D Awesome friends whom I went ktv / Alishan / watch meteor showers / batting / pool / Ruifeng / NSYSU Xmas party with!
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door


