Christmas 2014!
Monday, 29 December 2014
Merry Belated Christmas and Boxing Day :)
Happydebz is happy because Audit finals are finally over, so was our Biz val presentation! ('cause I only starting editing this post today despite saving it on 26th!)
But anyway, I'm sooo glad fave godsis and Jeremy came over, instead of going Hong Kong! Sooo much fun talking, eating, shopping and playing! Definitely spent a lot but I guess the company really mattered more to me hehhhh. Glad that we managed to have Christmas dinner together with le housemates too :))
Shall let photos do the talkinggg! :)
Battingggg! Too bad YP couldn't play but it was still fun! :D
New shoes from them! :))
Christmas 2014! :)
Had a day off for my exams and to rush our biz val report and presentation! :) Ended on a good note and yes, Bev and MZ came to visit! MZ wasn't really with us on both nights cause she went to find her other friend, but yayyy really had a good time catching up with Bev too. :D Thanks for hearing me out, but now I still cannot decide what I want to do! :/ Shall think about it after my finals and presentation. But anyway, I definitely missed Bev crazy antics and they are brought to KHH omg HAHAHA good ol' times!
Once again, let pictures speak cause I've got no timeeeeee!
HANDSOME TA!! Hahaha so rare to see me talk about someone being handsome oooops. :X
Bev and her 150 score omg crazyyyyy!
Fave photo!
Decided to post all of these to make myself happier! Abit angst today but oh wells I shouldn't be, it's nothing important anyway. :) 10 days left, and I got soooo many things that I wna do before leaving KHH! Really can imagine myself crying already oh no, cause the thoughts of leaving are depressing enoughhhh.
And we went to extend our VISAs today just because we'll overstay for 2 days HAHA. But I'm somewhat happy cause we are finally cycling out as housemates! Probably the last time already so yeah; brought back moments to where it all started in Sept!
Okay back to studying and rushing report! Last few days of school alr! :)
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door






