<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
流星雨
Sunday, 14 December 2014

Hahaha like the title said, we were supposed to watch meteor showers today! But sadly there wasn't any, like the clouds were abit red and it drizzled a little. But it was still a fun experience, and also to be back in Cijin Island after so long - the last time I went was when we first arrived :/ Was somewhat thankful that Bryan asked me to join his friends (whom we went Alishan with) to watch meteor showers, cause if not I'll be watching it alone if I can ever find a place to watch hahaha. :) But okay stupidebs stroked when I downloaded the wrong version of the 流星花園 theme song!! Like when we started to choose songs to sing while waiting for the showers then the quality sounded so horrible and it was a cover version LOL. (Cause I downloaded the songs in a rush, like normally I'll listen to the full song with my earpiece to see if its the correct one of good quality)

But nonethelessssss, it was fun cycling so quickly at Cijin though I almost lost control over my bike again, and those random singing / selfies / snacking and drinking sessions / taking Bryan's photos to help him find his "wife" that he "married" to during the cultural trip in the morning. Hahaha glad to have met new (NBS) people in NSYSU :) And we're meeting most of them again tmr for softball batting and possibly pooling if there's time. Hopefully I get to crash yoga and softball classes on Monday cause nobody is in for the whole Monday - don't really want to be stuck at home esp when there's only a few weeks left! (I tried surviving this whole week alone most of the time hahaha) Trying hard to cherish the moments left, and I really wonder how am I going to leave - I'm pretty sure I'll be quite reluctant to leave!

---
Anyway I'm so glad Wednesday was over! HAHAHA. Like the end of one final exam and possibly my last risk management presentation. Think I sort of screwed up my finals - It's really crazy to write 6 essays cause I can never plan my time well :( But I'm glad it' just pass/fail, I think I should be happy with a pass!

Went out with le buddy! It's possibly the last few outings before I return to SG :( But nonetheless, thanks to her I get to visit a pub and enjoy good music - the timeslot we went were mainly those bands performing soothing music :)) Wanted to go club after that but I guess I wasn't really keen to so oh wells! :X Shall at least go once before returning home!!

---
Timecheck - 5.30am, time to sleeeeep! (wanted to draft out my letters on Word but I guess no timeeeee~)

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]