Fickle-mindedness
Monday, 8 December 2014
Some trait that I really really hate mehhhh. But sadly I'm ALWAYS like that. :(
STARS today, and I really really hope I won't regret my decisions. Hahaha so much for trying to plan cause in the end I always... change my mind at the last minute.
Like how initially I wanted the particular Mon-Thurs index cause I can take Korean and have optimally a 2-3 day week, and wanted it even more cause most of my friends are getting the same class too. But when it comes to the actual war, it was so difficult to get it so in the end I took the index which one of my other friend was taking and I got it. Was glad at first, cause I was really indifferent with any index so long as I can minimize the number of days I have to travel to school...
Till I realized I've got a hall friend in the same time slot but different class (which I didn't realize either) and my tutorial friends suggested switching index to try my luck too. And so I tried again for fun (I really thought cannot get oneeee) and I got back my original intended index, but somehow I just felt a lot more burdened hehhh. Idk eh, it's good to have many friends in the same class (including those friends whom I met on exchange or other classes) but somehow I'm just scared I'll be "spoilt" for choices or I'll be stuck in the same situation back in Y2S1 :/ But then again the reason why I chose to switch out cause I know that I most probably won't be joining my friend for projs in the original Tues/Fri slot that I took (don't wna be a burden hahaha). Argh somehow I just don't have a good feeling about this though, hahaha. (+ All the angst from re-planning my electives over and over again :/)
I guess I can never get the best of both worlds - good timetable and working with people whom I really comfortable with. Let's just hope my last semester would be a good one :)
Idk, I really hate my indecisiveness - before this it was about whom to go grad trip with, mayday concert, etc etc. Speaking of which, Idk how to tell my friends that I'm not going on grad trip with them; mainly cause I don't have so much money, but also because of the company. Absolutely nothing wrong with the current company, but I just felt that the person/people whom I really want to go on a trip with is/are not there. Same goes for my intern batch, but I cannot really rmb what made me agree to go in the end.
Sighs, I really think that I'm expecting too much, hence when there's just something small that's lacking I would give second thoughts about going and all :/
Same for opening up to people I guess. Just that tiny weeny lack of insecurity and I'm back to my turtle shell mehhh.
Shall catch up on sleep cause I barely slept the pas few nights... brooding over useless stuff and also waking up early to catch the sunrise at Alishan, which was really really worth it. Probably blog about it if I ever have the time - reason why I stopped my written journal cause I don't have timeeeee.
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door