<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
If only
Sunday, 16 November 2014

People could step into and think from my perspective, or rather try to think from my point of view. But sadly, in reality nobody gives a shit sometimes, everyone for themselves.

Been super cranky, I guess partly it's from the lack of sleep. But it's always times like this when I start to realise a lot of things. Not wanting to be mean but oh wells, sometimes, really, being nice isn't good. I know it but.. argh nevermind.

Hahaha sometimes I think Kary really knows how I feel. But there's just so many things that I can't say and all. Not that I'm very sui bian and just not say anything, but really, it's super difficult and sometimes I just see no point to it.

Anyway that aside, halfway through exchange and I feel like I haven't ventured out much :/ Not many weekends left, and I guess there's nothing much we can do since our schedules are all clashing in Dec. And I realised my Jan is..... super empty. And Idk what am I supposed to do in Tw. Like really. After considering the fact that the rest wouldn't really be free, either :/ And not sure whether to travel back to Singapore right after exchange or... travel out. And. Travel with who?

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]