<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
왜 그런 식으로하다
Friday, 17 October 2014

Hahaha google translated this phrase! Just feeling a bit bewildered lately and Idk why. But I guess I'll be my usual self soon! Anyway 5 weeks of school passed and I don't think I'm learning much in my core lessons - I'm forever lost and somehow some lectures in English does not help. Esp when you need to spend additional time figuring out what was the lecturer talking about. And 'cause of this too, I'm glad I'm on exchange and not clearing these modules in Singapore! :)

So far I've only been out of Kaohsiung twice - once to Taichung and to Tainan & Kenting! I think I'm just super sway uhhh. Got skin allergies from touching and hugging the sheeps at Cing Jing Farm; and I fell off an ATV on the second day when we were at Kenting (I'm also very amazed by what I did srsly. I doubt anyone has fallen off a 4-wheeled bike before uhhhh :/). And hence...... I didn't get to play water sports!! Super sad 'cause Kenting is the place where you should play their land/sea sports!! But at least I tried their Go-Kart! I know why I'm never getting a license. & The fall convinced me further HAHA - I'm a reckless driver who can't really drive properly and I like to make sharp turns. I'm going to stick to being chauffeured in the future! :D

Now I'm just hoping for my wound to heal soooon! Cause it was an open wound, I didn't disinfect it in time and still went to play with seawater *shrugs* And the fact that I didn't (no I couldn't) disinfect it properly (cause it was soooo painful) made it really infected when I went to the doctor's on Monday. And now my left leg is sooo gross I can't even bear to look at it also sighpie! Need to get rid of the blueblacks and cuts toooo :( Sigh I think I'm spending too much at the doctor's, even she was surprised to see me again ooops.

Anw I'm sooo gad I bought clothes recently, esp at CACO. Not very cheap but it's nice and I like it HEHE. (My pocket's alot lighter now also oh no!) Shall try to control myself and not overshopppp.(hehehe thanks Michy for always nagging me to control HAHA)

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]