TAIWAN :)
Thursday, 11 September 2014
Here in Taiwan! :) Just glad I'm not homesick yet, cause..... yeah. It's already weird to be away from home and now having a couple around is just a little awkward sometimes (I think I just need som getting used to :S). But other than that I guess I'm still doing well!
Anyway I had my final MBS staycation on the last Monday in Singapore!! Met le tamp buddy; we wore matchy outfits and had short hair hehehe! And I'm just glad they are still doing well after our internship (well, technically they were used to working without us before May :P What I mean was probably we sill keep in contact yeah :D) And yes, I met the usual bunch of interns on Tuesday! Really thankful that they decided to hold a farewell party for me and also with the additional intention to get the Double Ds (Derek & Dominique) to meet up HAHAHA. Definitely friends to keep cause they still use Whatsapp so I'm not totally left out after leaving Singapore! Speaking of which, we won the SQP photo competition thingy which entitles us the $50 Starbucks card,,, and they are waiting for me to be back to drink together! (AWWW :D) Met Michie on Wednesday briefly over lunch and icecream! Soooo thankful for the box of macaroons, and really wished we weren't apart :(
Headed for HK from Thursday to the following Monday. The weather was hotttttt, and I just felt super apologetic most of the time for being such a bad planner. I shall not volunteer to do something like this again. Felt super bad when the guys have to keep using GPS :( But other than that I guess it's alrightzzzzz.
Hehehe I'm doing a written diary for my exchange trip instead, cause I am lazy to type and blog mehhhhh. Thanks Huaaaaa for the suggestion :D
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door