<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Counting my blessings (again) :D
Friday, 29 August 2014

Time is slipping away - 6 more days! Not gonna meet up with people anymore cause.... I'm sooo broke (& I don't get allowance anymore). And 'cause I have yet to finish packing my stuff, like seriously HAHAHA. So far I've only packed tops/dresses/jeans/winterwear... and I remembered I forgot to pack my shorts ._. And I only bought 1 set of long johns to try, shall get the next 1-2 sets tomorrow!! And also more vacuum bags, cause I only intend to ring one luggage there!

I've yet to change currency for both Taiwan and Hong Kong. Super lazy to head down to Arcade :( And my phone line toooo - Need to put it on hold! Now I'm also undecided on how to bring my TWD there, like whether to bring cash there / telegraphic transfer! :/

On a much much happier note after dwelling over course registration for the past 2 nights, I've finally settled that too! Been staying up late to look at the courses and plan timetable, and yet feeling so frustrated cause they didn't provide details for me to do my course-matching. And thinking about what's the not done yet always made it worse mehhh. But yay, in the end, they do offer risk management and my business valuation module is approved by NTU!! Omg if they didn't offer these I'll have 3 cores to clear in the last semester lor!!
Plus, it's a 3 day week if all goes well!!! Monday &Thursday free :)  But I'm just hoping to get all the modules, heck it if the timetable gets screwed up. I cant imagine having 200+ people fighting for only 100 slots per class. And the priority ranking of the modules is like SMU omg :/ I really hope to clear all 5 modules there!! And I signed up for table tennis HAHAHA. Need to exercise even when I'm overseas!

Lastly..... I've snipped my hair short!! Nobody believed I would cut it short but yay it was a good change! Did soft rebond to make it less frizzy and manageable, though it already looked nice before the treatment! And now I thought I should've cut it even shorter HAHA.

Anyway it's always fun to hear Kary rant HAHA. Let's hope I'm really not the one doing most of the work for the book in Taiwan okay!! If not I'll be quite upset too (though Kary has been ranting and saying that I'm kelian since the start of this week. Guess I really look like I'm nice to bully hor HAHAH.)

Current fave song, the chorus is catchy hehehe :D

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]