it's a tiring yet happy day :)
Wednesday, 27 August 2014
You know your body clock is super screwed when... It's 330 in the morning and you're super awake though it's been a loooong day today!!
But honestly I'm just super glad and relieved cause I accomplished some things and struck things off my to-do list! ;)
- Meeting up with kiwi and jennnn to to exercise, yay to clearing 3km today, making it about 4.5-5 km this week! Sigh I think I'll have a hard time adapting when I fly man, need to stop meeting people already!!!
- COMPLETING OUR PART OF WEISHAN'S SKETCHBOOK. Hahaha super happy, we cleared 22 pages of our own. Worth spending my whole day in the room to do and allowing kary to finish up cause I couldn't finish much alone, it's damn hard to come up with designs omg!! GOODJOB TO KARY AND I YAYYYY! There're sneakpeaks! I shall collage them and upload someday, cause I'll only get to see the completed one in tw!! And worth coming back so late today though my parents aren't that glad that I'm going school a tad too often while on OSL.
- ADDED MORE COURSES FOR MATCHING! :) finally used the lappy! Cause risk management isn't offered, I need to clear my UE instead! Hoping to get introduction to psychology or the mod that sounds like religious thoughts!! Hehehe I really like to take up humanities electives though I can't really write. Had a rough idea of my timetable and knowing that I can't take table tennis anymore :( but at least I planned my time alr!!
- Bought my flats and sneakers for tw! Really wanted vans but I'm definitely not bringing exp stuff to Taiwan except my handbag :/ My preorder from szejen is also here, hi new purse!!!!
Ok need to sleep cause le bro is waking up in 2 hours and I don't think he's sleeping well with the lights on :O
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door