<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
1.5 weeks left!
Monday, 25 August 2014

Before leaving sg for 4-5 months! As much as I'm excited to leave but there's always a part of me that wished that I'm staying in Singapore, studying those horrible mods instead. Simply cause I know I'll feel homesick really sooooon, and yes my close friends are mostly in Sg :( From those meetups I know how bad I'll feel too oh manz :((

And I'm really lazy/reluctant to pack my stuff. Don't wna shop much so I'm going to... Bring more clothes. Hehehe my new wardrobe is only filled with dresses and there's not even space for blouses. Time to clear themmmm!

On a happier note, accommodation has been settled. But I still have yet to plan my itinerary & change currency sighs. And not mention to prep a sketchbook for WS. (I hope she'll never sees this before we hand it over to herrrrr). Oh yes course registration isn't going very well too :O

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]