12시 30분
Monday, 20 October 2014
Best song to describe my mood~ :) From my all-time fave artist hehhh.
Still crankydebz, partly because of my wound that's hurting a lot during the weekends. Like it was a little swollen and red, and it really scared the shit out of me so yes, I didn't walk much, literally rotted in the room playing Audi. Yeaps, I re-downloaded it after.... 3 years? Hahaha partly because I'm really bored sometimes when I'm in the room alone, andand I went to click on mes'd blog, so yeaps memories started coming back.. to those secondary school & partly JC days. Really missed those times when we were all soooo happy and I really enjoyed being (one of) the youngest there HAHA.
And I guess there are some things I need to sort out first and clear my mind before I can be the super bubbly debz again. So many things going through in my mind I cannot handle ahhhh.
Back to the docs today (AGAIN HAHA) to check if my wound was still swollen. I guess my leg hates the doctor too, it looked perfectly fine today whuttt. No swelling and it's not even close to being red and painful when I was there. Sigh NT100 just flew for letting the nurse know my wound is okay. So I guess I can exercise later in the evening :) So much work to do this week - Risk Mag questions, Biz val research and need to prep for the tests coming up next Friday! :(
Mehhhh back to listening 12:30!
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door