<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Roller Coaster
Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Wheeeeeee, finally had some time to blog at..... 2.30am ooops. Wanted to do this at 11 or so but okay I just so happened to nap till... 1 :D

Just trying to get used to typing with my keyboard here! Not used to having short Backspace and Shift keys, I'm like making mistakes everywhere, esp when I am writing letters with regards to my PA and Taiwan Exchange.

Speaking of which.. I FINALLY got the acceptance letter. Like omg everyone got it way earlier than me today. I'm happy, but now I'm like gna be super busy and rushed doing so many things, starting from getting a visa, apartment, tickets and doing course matching. :/ I'm like having super mixed feelings ever since exam ended - A part of me wants to go overseas and enjoy while I'm still young, but I really wonder if I can be as calm as I thought. I do believe that I'll be very homesick somehow, since I hardly leave my family's side and this time it's 5 months! :(

And I still have sooooo many other things to worry about. Been really distracted lately, esp the past 2 weeks! I just hope I'll have time to rant and be able to sleep well soon. Anw internship is fun; or rather the people are ones that made it so. I'm somehow glad to have a bunch of people whom I'm close with and yes, we meet up way too often after work. (I've been home pretty late on weekdays and missing out on home-cooked food!!)

And yes, I still have to worry about my cgpa now, sadly. Was really hoping for some decent grade such that I don't improve/drop, but I guess I'm just too unlucky. HAHA me an my -0.01 points. But somehow I am still damn glad that I didn't MC my papers despite dying from the flu/fever/cough within the 3 days. I hate my own exam curse >:(


.
.
.

Hmmmmz..... I guess I'll update some other day.
Shall finish up on choosing my electives and sleep. Argh, don't like to look likka panda.

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]