This week will be a better week :)
Monday, 30 June 2014
Just trying to keep my hopes up.
Been screwing up since Friday omg :( Totally distracted the whole day, and I really did try not to think about it and enjoy the moments at high tea and movie! But it's hard....
That aside, I have decided to sleep early. Like max 1AM!! If not Idk what other mistakes I'll make :( And luck definitely is not on my side from the series of unlucky events I've experienced. I just ruined my wooden floor tiles on Sat! :/
I'm really hoping that I can get over these! I really think I have chronic stress man, the key stressor is me, myself and I. Don't like feeling like a burden :(
Some happy pictures to make myself happier!
Let's hope I can be happier by the end of this week! :') Just a reminder to self to do timesheet later cause pay is coming innnnnnnnnn!
Song of the day : Not Spring, Love or Cherry Blossoms - IU, HIGH4
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door