Nobody said life will be easy,
Tuesday, 8 April 2014
Yeah indeed, nobody said that.
While we are toddlers, the hardest things would be learning to walk and talk.
While we are elementary students, learning new things may be the hardest things for some of us. (Definitely not all, cause there're prodigies everywhere in different fields!!)
As we grow, we face more life problems that cannot be resolved easily. Somethings things will fall through, some will fall out.
Meh enough random rambling. Really really hate to say this, but I just hate to be taken for granted It just reinforces the fact about the quote: every man for himself. Even close friends around you can be your rival in some aspects :/ I mean like it just makes me want to hold back on to everything I have and not share like what everyone is doing. Argh but it's just against what I believe in. Or maybe I'm just too naive? I mean I define friends as those I am willing to do things for, even at no return. But you really cannot just take advantage of this "title" right mehhhhh. At this rate I think I'll just become damn selfish >:( But I really really don't like this feeling man.
.
.
.
.
.
ARGH FORGET IT NOT GNA THINK ABOUT IT :( I shall just hope I forget about these soon, STM better work kkkk, though I know I hold the slightest grudge I have for damn long periods.
Now I should just focus on getting better and start getting my priorities right!
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door
