<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Sick :(
Monday, 7 April 2014

Title says everything!! Sighpie, as much as I have expected it, but why now oh why. Was fine till Friday mehhh. From the day that IT2 quiz was held I think life's not been nice to meeeee :( Panicked through my SAP quiz and it's bad! Sometimes I just wonder how can people be so IT savvy, and and those who can grasp everything after one try! #enviousmuch

Yeah anyway my weekend was burned! Whatever happened to my plans to study man (lucky I only brought tax notes and cf2 home!) Down with a flu on sat and I could barely get outta bed, horrible sorethroat on Sunday (but I made it for tuition anyway) and it just escalated to fever and aches everywhere. And today morning I can't even speak nor get up properly :(

So Yupz, I'm not prepared for tax and cf2 this week! It's just so hard to even concentrate on tax notes manz. I'm not even thinking about reading the textbook....... Dieeeeee Debz.

Back to reading, 4 hours to go! 3 topics @@ Goodluck for my quiz tmr!!

Anyway, did I mention that I managed to watch about 14-15 episodes out of the 21 episodes of YWCFTS marathon on TV within 2 days! Crazy much but yes, when you're sick you'd lie on the sofa and watch TV HAHAHA. And playing around w line deco!!

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]