<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
You Who Came From The Stars
Thursday, 6 March 2014

What would you do if you know that you only have 3months left on Earth? 

Hehehe shan't say anything else cause I think I'll start my fangirl account of my fave characters and whatnot :X Just saying, Idk if I should be glad that I started watching this, cause I started halfway (and I'm super tempted to watch from scratch again if not because of time constraints) and I'm so into it that I just watched 4 episodes in a row amidst my projects and all. ARGH how can they have such a handsome alien on the show mehhhh!! But yeah, that's the current Korean show that I'm watching alongside with my hk dramas and other variety shows!!


Emergency Couple is next on the list!! :)

Heh anyway it just occurred to me that I have really bad memory. Went for Liangdeng's 21st party on Saturday, and somehow when they were reminiscing about the past, my memory has only fragments of it. Most of them seem so unfamiliar and vague :/ sigh I think I need to jot down my daily musings. What if I cannot remember important events in the future?!

Oh yeah these few days aren't that smooth sailing either. Screwed midterms, tripped on my foot, cut my thumb, late for interview, argh what else can I come up with? Debz y u so fail?! But other than that I guess the main issue is that I'm not very contactable lately cause my whatsapp is a lil crazy mehhh.

Lastly, HAPPY 21ST JIAYI. Super sorry that I couldn't make it down to the airport today; project meeting and I was pretty sick bleh. Hope you had fun being pranked hehehe! Your teddy will alw be here to give you warmth :)

Time to read up for my mid terms next week and finish up on my projects. Happy midweek :)


[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]