Fortunate,
Wednesday, 26 February 2014
Just a little thought I had today. I guess my mind is cleared up and my mood is definitely better. Felt damn crappy since Saturday cause of the workload I'm facing, meetings and all. I feel like I cannot handle everything. Felt like running away from reality but there was nothing I could do except throwing tantrums to express how I really felt. It peaked on Monday, but I guess after the meetings and presentations by Tues I'm a lot calmer. Just that the lack of sleep made me sarcastic, which is really rare. I hardly shoot people down unless I'm really tired and just feel like making people shut up LOL.
But yay, pampered myself to make myself better. New watch and dresses (ooops) on Sunday and my fave eggtarts on Monday after IT meeting! :D And facial masks in hall to cover up my poor skin condition mehhhhhh. :/
Anyway I've got KPMG Tax interview yay. I think I'm really lucky cause many people didn't get any. So I should stop complaining that only ONE contacted me. Be thankful that I got one instead!
Mehhh, time to study for midterms. Cannot screw up acc3 :(
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door