<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Short update!! :)
Saturday, 15 February 2014

Well I'm already into the 2nd month of 2014, and yes soooo many things have happened! Just a brief update yayyyy!

 Anyway just saying eh, I've not been following my resolutions set heh. My study plan has obviously failed HAHA - I'm lagging in IT and abit in tax! And oh dear acct 3 is killing my brain cells though I did my preparations beforehand :( comm fund 2 is taxing but ok I'm working with liz and Aaron! :) Met a swedish groupmate, Per! He's nice, always saying that I did a good job though I didn't do that much work! Mehhh but anyways, at this rate I'll drop my second upper alr! But okay I can't blame anyone eh. Not very used to quiet environment in hall. I'll change my habits sooooon!!! Midterms in 2 weeks, letz hope I can make it!!

 Oh yes speaking of hall, meet my roommate Michelle!! (no photos yet HAHAHA) A really nice roommate to talk to, and I hope she doesn't get stressed up by her grades!! I found someone who sleeps alot later than me! Hahaha and she says I'm alw so cheerful though I'm like stressed with work at times! Seems like my plan to smile more did work afterall!

Moving on! I've met my jc friends on my first day of school! Met up with some r6 friends in NTU too! And also did some shopping with weishan on cny eve. Other than that I'm too busy to meet people mehhhh or they're just weekly meetups like Laksa Tuesdays with Weishan, Kary, Lee and Huiting! Oror weekly jogs with them too LOL. #healthydebs back in hall!!!!

CNY was fun too!! Having a Polaroid is awesome cause I can collect these pictures instantly! :') took family photos too hehe! The only thing is that I didn't catch up that much this year, busy gambling oooops :X but yeah life's good during cny YAY :D never got pestered about bf/studies!!

Last good news is for weishan!! Super happy for you that you got to go Maastritch  and also ahemmmm! My intuition is right hehe!! :D well I think I still prefer how my life is right now. Sometimes I still hold on to some hopes but well, things will come when the time is right! :)

Speaking of exchange, the sad news is that I didnt get Strathclyde in the first round, but I'm trying again. If not TAIWAN HERE I COME :) Hahaha it'll be damn cool if I can go Europe yeah :) can meet shubin and my parents can get the chance to visit me!!
Oh yes, I didn't get any email from deloitte while most of my friends already did. Bye big 4 :(


Lastlastlast news, FULL ATTENDANCE TODAY FOR NASCHOIRKIDS TODAY YAY!! Good time catching up!!! And so jelly that liangdeng and germ are going hk!!! I missed my eggtarts!

Songs of the day - Some (Soyou X Junggigo) and Brave - Sara Bareilles

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]