So Screwed Up :(
Friday, 27 December 2013
Results are out today and I wished I'd never checked them at all. Like seriously I just feel like shit and disappointed and maybe angry at myself blehhh. I know where I roughly stood but both my sem 1 grades for the 2 years are equally crappy; I only have 2 different (cuiiii) grades for this sem :( I'm so glad that I passed my company law though, no more C and its even better than my stats :S But still looking at the GPA for the current semester only tells me that IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP AND BUCK UP!! Hopefully the hall stay in Sem 2 will help. Definitely less TV and unnecessary dozing off in-between. Accounting 2 made me realised that projects and midterms are really really important too, esp if you get such an easy paper for finals. Shall not say that the final lap can make a huge difference; time to be consistent peopleeee.
Enough ranting for my results. Probably will brood over it for a while, but shall think of it this way; at least my CGPA is not too bad, but there's still many rooms for improvements to make it even better. Probably need to pull it up a bit more so that I feel safe..
Loooooong day ahead. 3-4 hours of tuition followed by overnight Saboteur. HK in 3 days' time and yes I'll start 2014 well and be more studious kkkkkk GO DEBZ!
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door