<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Hello, and goodbye.
Saturday, 14 December 2013

Hehehe blogging from my phone that had been a great companion thus farrrr :)) I'm soooooo glad to say, I'VE SURVIVED YEAR 2 SEM 1!!! *waves pom pom*

Honestly this semester wasn't as smooth sailing, primarily because of all the getting used to..
1) waking up at 6am for 8.30am lessons
2) surviving super long hours with consecutive lessons and falling asleep on the way home
3) controlling my temper when I couldn't handle stress and such

Also getting used to work with other people. Sometimes it's just a little ironic that we all have the same timetable but never got to work together at all :/ hopefully this wouldn't happen again hehhh. It's...... Risky yknow. I'm glad my groupmates this sem are pretty nice but I can't say the same for the following sem :/

Anyway post exams were great :) got to shop with my parents after a loooooong time hehhhhh :)) and also catching up on sleep and my shows! Hehehe wanted to.post my lovely 1-day curls but well...  Next time then!

STAR wars today and yay I managed to get my mods! :) hopefully next sem will be better :( 4 cores 1 elective LET'S GO! Need to survive all this shit!

And I've got a hall for sem 2!!! Thought about it for quite some time!! Had to factor in....
Whether I really need it, cause afterall, I'm sort of used to traveling for the past sem, and...
Cost. I got the non aircon hall so it's less expensive but it's still a financial burden sigh. Times when I wish money actually falls from the skyyyyy.
It's not Hall 2 afterall. I'm not good with socializing and so... Unfamiliar with the surroundings and people. :/
My roomie is not someone I know. I'm just glad she's a freshie from NBS :)

But yeah I took it anyways. If it can pull my grades up and save the travelling time.... I guess it's not too bad :)

Shall watch running man. Need to enjoy my last holiday while I can!!!

Have a good holiday everyone :)

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]