<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
One Month+ Left!
Friday, 25 October 2013

To mug till finals, sleepless nights, horrible eye bags... Most importantly, TO ANTICIPATE HOLIDAYS. Really looking forward to it, seems like I may get to enjoy it this time. Well I hope everything turns out well! Mummy's suggesting a trip to Korea and it's kinda plausible since Shaun will have a 2-week break in Dec and it's my holidays without those commitments! Well in the past I had piano and violin commitments, when I stopped both in JC, I had part-time work during the holidays and there was softball and bridge IHG one year ago. Idk but I really feel good not having so many commitments during the holidays cause it seemed that I never took a break in my 19 years..
Not to forget, we may be visiting Bev and MZ in Hong Kong! :) I hope none of these gets ruined because I really don't think I'll ever get to rnjoy my youth like that after I graduate.

Anw I'm halfway through the horrible 2 weeks!
Environmental quiz and Acct 2 midterms on the same day is no joke mannnz! But I'm glad it's over!! :) Y'know it's hard to strike a balance because both have significant weightage on my overall GPA :( And the first LWP quiz was too crappy that I cannot totally neglect the second one though my tutor said it would be easy (and it wasn't as easy as expected). As for acct 2, I'm just soo glad that I balanced and finished the paper though I crapped the last part cause I totally skipped revision for THAT particular section. But I know I made some mistakes (And yes I'm regretting for not following my instincts) but I'm just glad that I realised them right aft the quiz so it didn't bothered me too much! :)

I'm also sort of done with my part on Management meeting hehhh :)

Now it's just Korean!! Sigh assignment is due on Monday and I've yet to start! And quiz on Thurs right after MM :( And concert at night so I need to rush the report before the concert sighhhhh please let me survive this and get back on track!!!!

here's a really good listen :)

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]