The Master's Sun
Friday, 4 October 2013
Teehee this is the current drama that I'm watching, and Idk if it's a good or bad thing cause I literally spent my hols reading up on parts of the recaps just in case I don't have time from next week onwards and watched a few episodes ahead of ONE. Sigh my TV radar is on again and it's super hard to stop cuz' I'm also following A Change Of Heart for now. Howwwwwwz.
Anw back to this show! Hehehe okay I'm really lovin' the Wed-Thurs timeslot cause this was after another favourite show of mine, I Hear Your Voice. It's has some horror elements but it's also funny and there's romance involved (well shows these days need to have this element ehhh) But I'm really liking the storyline, partly cause I like horror shows, and their romance isn't those.... super clingy and touchy kinds y'know. And I liked the fact that I actually felt sad for the leads at times and go frustrated when things don't go their way. Hehehe it's nice to see Seo In-Guk again! (loved him for his awesome character portrayal in Reply 1997) and Gong Hyo-jin is acting alongside with really good-looking & experienced actors again! *envious* Hong Sisters have definitely written a really good plot following The Greatest Love!

It officially aired its final episode yesterday! I'm currently on the 13th episode but I shan't watch too much cause I definitely had neglected my own studies after focusing on my accounting project and these. I barely started my Company Law assignment and not to say that my backlog is staring at me asking me to faster finish and get them filed up. Sigh with each semester getting worse, I guess I should really buck up mannz. Looked at the midterms solutions and concluded that I failed horribly, but I don't feel bad yet because everyone said it was hard. But then again, I wouldn't want to come to a point where my grades are reflected badly and I go crying or whatnot. Been constantly reminded that grades are important in this society :/
Hokay I shall stop watching soon and start doing some work cause next week is hell. Like really. Tuition on Mon and Thurs to prepare my student for her FYE. And they're on my long days. Shan't grumble because I offered these days first knowing that the papers are on the following days. But that being said, I have to read up everything in advance because I will fall asleep whenever I'm at home between 10pm-1am.
Anw I'm glad that I'm FINALLY meeting Rachelle too!! My confidante in Sec 2 :)) Need to claim $10x6 worth of money for winning my 'bet' hahaha kiddingz. Planned to meet up with Sheryl & Yingting soon alsooooo :)
Have a good day everyoneeee!
Labels: happy, master's sun, study, tv, uni
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door