<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Choice.
Tuesday, 1 October 2013

We all know the facts, but whether we choose to believe and accept it or not is another matter.

Call me sensitive, I'm not good at accepting all these; I need time and maybe a lot more than expected. Guess that's what happens when you are being OVERLY concerned in some matters. Looking through old photos make me miss catching up with people too, but Idk how I should even go about taking the first steps. Sigh I think being an extreme introvert does more harm than good as you shut out from everything you want to avoid :(



Argh Debz you should just stop thinking so much and continue living in ignorance.

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]